TP Nitra provides warehousing of chilled and ambient goods in its warehouse facilities, with a capacity exceeding 20,000 m2. Unloading, receipt and release of goods, as well as inspection of quality and quantity, are completed using modern storage and handling equipment.
In order to guarantee the quality of our storage services, we use our own warehouse management system (WMS), which was developed on the basis of our wide experience in warehousing and distribution. It meets the requirements for:
- automated electronic transfer of data
- stock release according to FIFO, FEFO, LIFO or other specific methods
- barcode compatibility (EAN 13,EAN 128, ITF etc.)
- securing two-stage control of order picking
- tracing and tracking goods at a batch level
- statistical outputs to requirement
In addition, our WMS is customisable, which enables swift compatibility with future technological innovations in warehousing.
Please fill out our contact form, and send us your enquiry, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.