TOPTRANS EU, Inc. - branch TP Nitra, fully accepts its responsibility in protecting the environment and is committed to adhering to legal requirements, and to performing our activities in line with the principles of sustainable development, and the criteria set out in ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System.
In addition, with the aim of minimising negative influence on the environment, we commit ourselves to:
- Protecting the environment through the reduction and better management of: waste production; the discharge of contaminants into water and soil; air emissions.
- Exploiting available options for alternative uses of waste, and/or its recycling.
- Monitoring emerging environmental issues; preventing ecological damage and the degradation of the environment.
- Optimising operational processes in order to achieve better energy efficiency.
- Using energy-efficient technical equipment and innovations which decrease negative environmental impact.
- Through environmental training, systematically developing environmental awareness among employees; increasing their responsibility towards the environment; encouraging their participation in activities relating to the protection and improvement of the quality of the environment.
- Promoting the Environmental Policy in all areas of our business, and in our dealings with our contractors and contractual partners.
- Continually improving our Environmental Management System and environmental profile.
Please fill out our contact form, and send us your enquiry, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.